giovedì 18 febbraio 2021

D: AN AMBUSH IN THE FOREST / UN AGGUATO NELLA FORESTA

For my project, I'm going to do a basing set in the Great Forest of Ostermark, in the Empire.



I chose the Ostermark forest because through some research on the web I found some information that helped me to understand that, in the Ostermark area, beastmen are not particularly "appreciated".

For now I have only one goat (bestigor), which I painted:

 



However, I ordered additional Old Warhammer ten gors as a birthday present on Ebay:

I'll proceed with the following steps:

1) I will choose four gors and my bestigor: a small team of five goats;

2) On the bases I will put some autumn leaves and the rocks I created with cork;

3) I will put the goats hidden behind rocks or in a "stalking" position.


                                                              

I wait for the goats to arrive and then I'll start!

_________________________________________________________________________

Per il mio progetto, ho intenzione di fare un imbasettamento ambientato nella  Grande Foresta di Ostermark, nell'Impero.


Ho scelto la foresta di Ostermark  perché con qualche ricerca sul web ho trovato alcune informazioni che mi hanno aiutato a capire che, nella zona dell'Ostermark, gli uomini bestia non sono particolarmente "apprezzati".

Per adesso ho soltanto un solo caprone (bestigor), che ho dipinto:



Ho però ordinato su Ebay  come regalo di compleanno altri 10 gors di Old Warhammer:

Procederò con questi passaggi:

1)  Sceglierò  4 gors e il mio bestigor: una piccola squadra di 5 caproni;

2)  Sulle basette metterò delle foglie autunnali e  le rocce che ho creato con il sughero;

3)  Metterò i caproni nascosti dietro alle rocce o in" posizione di "appostamento ".


                                                              

    Aspetto che arrivino i caproni e poi comincerò!

9 commenti:

  1. Brava D! Continua così perché l'idea è originale. Aggiornaci appena puoi...

    RispondiElimina
  2. Brava D! Continua così perché l'idea è originale. Aggiornaci appena puoi...

    RispondiElimina
  3. Risposte
    1. Grazie!
      Spero che le mie idee e quelle di B ti possano interessare :) :)

      Elimina
  4. Great looking bestigor! I'm allready curious about the ones to follow. :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you!
    As soon as the others arrive I will start.:)
    (I don't even know if as soon as they arrive I will be able to paint them because I have to wait for a sunny day and a certain temperature to give the primer)... And since it's the birthday present I can only get them in a month :(

    RispondiElimina
  6. È molto utile che sia in italiano e in inglese. Non lo riuscirei a fare io da solo. Prenderò spunto da voi! Alessandro

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ci fa piacere che tutte le persone anche con differenti lingue possano capire quello che scriviamo!:)

      Elimina

R: GNOLL GOSSIP: AA OH6 DOGMEN AGAIN /GOSSIP GNOLL: ANCORA UOMINI CANE AA OH6

    Unfortunately February was a less than productive month for the hobby, but I am able to present some further information on the dogmen o...