giovedì 27 aprile 2023

D: AND THE WINNER IS... / E IL VINCITORE E'...


"I’d like to thank my bray-shaman, my herd, Khorne, and of course my painter..."


Well, maybe I exaggerated in this image, but I'm very happy because my gor, which I entered in the  contest organized by my favourite hobby shop in February, got the second place among a dozen miniatures in the "under 16" category. Next year I will aim for first place!

___________________________________________________________________


"Vorrei ringraziare il mio sciamano berciante, il mio branco, Khorne, e senz'altro la mia pittrice..."


Beh, forse ho esagerato in questa immagine, ma sono molto felice perché il mio gor, che a febbraio avevo presentato al concorso organizzato dal mio negozio di hobby preferito, ha ottenuto il secondo posto tra una dozzina di miniature nella categoria "under 16". Il prossimo anno punterò al primo posto!

8 commenti:

  1. Congratulazioni! That's quite a reason to be proud and to keep on painting every day!

    RispondiElimina
  2. We apologize to Michal (DwarfCrypt) because, I don't know the reason, his comment has disappeared from Blogger. I had read it anyway and I thank you for the kind words.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hurrah! And congratulations 😁

    All the best. Aly

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thanks Aly! And a new contest is now on the horizon...

      Elimina
  4. Congratulations! Going to work my way back through some posts now to see the glamour shots of the Gor!

    RispondiElimina

R: GNOLL GOSSIP: AA OH6 DOGMEN AGAIN /GOSSIP GNOLL: ANCORA UOMINI CANE AA OH6

    Unfortunately February was a less than productive month for the hobby, but I am able to present some further information on the dogmen o...